Tuition + Fees
Early Learning Center: $13,250
Grades K - 5: $14,250
Grades 6 - 8: $16,250
Grade 9 - 12: $19,000
MULTIPLE STUDENT CREDIT
Gifft Hill School offers a sibling discount of $250 for each additional child in a single family.
In an effort to make tuition payments as convenient as possible, Gifft Hill School offers the flexibility of four payment options: annual, semi-annual, quarterly, and monthly. You may choose to pay on the 5th or 15th of each month.
A non-refundable reservation deposit of $500 is required upon enrollment or re-enrollment to Gifft Hill School. This deposit is credited to your child’s 2023-24 tuition contract.
Gifft Hill School offers optional Tuition Insurance, which covers 60% of the unpaid tuition should a student withdraw from Gifft Hill School during the academic year. The cost of tuition insurance is equal to 5% of the net tuition and fees as agreed to on the tuition agreement. Please contact the Business Office for more information. If you decide to participate, full payment will be due within 15 days of receiving a signed tuition agreement.
● School supplies vary grade to grade, and a complete list can be found in the "My GHS" tab, 3rd, 4th and 5th grade have a flat fee of $25
● Some field trips and other educational activities held off-campus may incur additional expense.
● Required school uniforms are not included in the cost of tuition TADS Tuition Management. Required school uniform shirts, if purchased from GHS, are $20 per shirt. GHS patches can be purchased for $5 each and you may sew them onto your own solid color polo. Students may purchase a GHS lightweight zip-up hoodie ($25) from the school store. A solid, one-color long-sleeved sweater or sweatshirt with a sewn-on GHS patch is also acceptable.
TADS Tuition Management is a service widely used by independent schools. This service helps families manage their financial obligation in a convenient way that is confidential and secure. Once set up on TADS Tuition Management, tuition payments are automatically processed from the account you provide. You will receive an email notification from TADS before your account is debited. Families are required to pay tuition and fees through TADS Tuition Management. You will receive an email containing the link to set up your Tuition Agreement. New families will be prompted to create a TADS Tuition Management account.
● Your regular payment will be scheduled on the date indicated in your Tuition Agreement. If you pay in four or more installments, your first payment will include a one-time $50 TADS Installment Processing Fee.
● You will be able to view your tuition account at www.mytads.com. If you have any questions, please contact TADS Tuition Management Parent Helpline at 1-800-477-8237 or 612-548-3320, or email email@example.com. TADS allows for several payment methods, including automatic or manual payments from checking or savings accounts and automatic or manual credit card payments. A 3% credit card convenience fee will be assessed for credit card payments. If you are unable to make payments through the TADS portal, please contact the business office to arrange a time to pay the school directly. In this case we can accept checks, money orders or cash.
These are one time fees charged by TADS. These are not managed by GHS:
● Financial Aid Fee: $60, charged by TADS
● Installment Processing Fee: $50 charged by TADS (only if you are setting up four or more installments)
● Returned Payment Fee: $50, charged by TADS
● Late Fee: $40, charged by TADS
●Mailing Paper Invoices Fee: $18, charged by TADS (only if you want invoices physically mailed to you)
● 3% Credit Card Processing Fee for each credit card transaction
● 0.3% ACH Fee for payments made via bank accounts (minimum of $1 and maximum of $5)
Gifft Hill School strives to make the rigorous, experiential education we offer accessible to every family by removing financial barriers. To ensure a confidential and unbiased assessment of need, we work with TADS, an external organization that specializes evaluating each family's ability to contribute to their child's education. Families applying for financial aid must apply and upload all supporting documents through the TADS portal at www.mytads.com . Please be aware that TADS charges a $60 application fee that is not controlled by the school. After your application has been verified with all supporting documentation, TADS will make a recommendation for aid which is then reviewed by the GHS Tuition Assistance Committee. You may expect an award offer to be emailed within 2 weeks. Families may accept the financial aid award and finalize enrollment for an accepted student by paying the $500 non-refundable tuition deposit and signing the tuition agreement.
If you have questions or need assistance applying, please contact the main office at 340-776-1730 or email Casie Summers at firstname.lastname@example.org.